Thursday, May 04, 2006

Restaurant Open Carry

As mentioned in the Open Carry piece, concealed carry permit holders are prohibited from concealed carry in any establishment licensed to serve alcohol on premises. However, open carry is allowed in such establishments. Personally I choose to open carry rather than leave my pistol in a car where it is useless to me and vulnerable to theft. Inspired by Bighammer.net and because I have seen people advocating illegal concealed carry, I decided to start recording my restaurant carry experiences at OpenCarry.org.

I have found that most people don't notice or don't care when I carry. So far I have had only positive experiences, occasionally people ask if I am a policeman. To which I reply, "no, I'm just a guy."

Do to some technical issues at OpenCarry.org I have decided to cross post my experiences on this blog as well as on that site. Hopefully, this blog will also be able to add the experiences of others.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home